Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

A Little Ballet .....

Hi
It is Tracey here with my project for you for this month .The Dt had a " Music to my ears theme "  and a colour combo of either teal/black or ,cream/ blackfor may and so I just had to use my favourite little Ballet Dancer from Mo Manning .I coloured her with promarkers. The musical notes to the left are made using a memory box die. The musical border  die is from Joycrafts . The papers are from My Minds Eye and are called lost and found antique.my Mpp Pack this month .
I handmade the music score rose using sue wilsons classic rose die. The rolled flowers were handmade using a Marianne D die .


The sentiment stamp is from stampin bella. I inked the edges of everything using TH pumice stone distress ink ,I attatched a cute ballet shoe charm complete with cute  twine mini bow

The fab triple  looped organza bow  and mini twine bow were both  made using my Craft-Dee BowZ  Bow making  tool ,It is so easy to use and is my go to tool for all my Bow making needs.


 

 I hope you like my project and that you will join us for the Craft-Dee BowZ May challenge where anything goes with with a handmade bow .
Happy Crafting
Tracey x