Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Butterflies are Beautiful things


Hi
It is Tracey here with this my post for this month....The Dt have a theme of Butterflies /doilies /flowers to work woth this month so I chose 2 of the 3 ...Butterflies and flowers .I made a pretty aperture card .I used an 8x8  rose embossing folder  from embossalicious instead of backing paper so I could keep the design Clean and simple .The aperture was created using a spellbinders circle die and I used acetate behind it to form a window,The pretty butterfly was made using vellum and a stamp set I have had from the crafty pad for years!!! I stamped and embossed it using versamark and then heat embossed it with white wow powder. I then layered it up and added gems in the centre.The wording is also part of the craftypad stamp set and I just stamped this in pink matching ink.The flowers are from wild orchid and the pretty flourishes are made using dies from cheery lynn.I matted and layered the sentiment and put inside so you can see it through the aperture

The beautiful bow was made using pretty gingham ribbon I had in my Monthly MPP pack...Thank you Donna it is beautiful.I made my triple looped bow using as always my trusty Craft-Dee Bowz bow making tool.It is so easy and quick to produce perfect bows time after time...
here is a close up of my bow

a pic of the card opened up so you can see the aperture



I hope you like my project and that you join us in the Craft-Dee Bowz monthly challenge where anything goes with a handmade bow.....
Happy crafting
Tracey x