Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Keep Calm

Hi all
It is Tracey here with my monthly post .I have spent the last 7 months renovating my new home and that was the inspiration for this card i have made for my Partner ...He loved the card and did see the funny side of it.The theme the Dt had for their weekly posts was to use a stencil .I just had to use the Tim Holtz alterations brick wall stencil on this card ...it was just perfect .I also used a Dr Digi image called Derek Dunderton which i coloured with promarkers and cut out .The papers are from P[rima. The dies i used for the brushes are from a set of tools by Marianne D.The keep calm image was found on pinterest.I also used the many paint chip samples i have collected to make a cute banner....The string i used was from my stash and i used my  Craft-Dee Bowz bow making tool to create the double looped bow with it..It makes perfect bows time after time in many sizes in minutes.

Well that's all from me for this month...I do hope you like my fun card and that you have a go at a project and join us in the Craft-Dee BowZ MONTHLY challenge following the" ANYTHING WITH A HANDMADE BOW.
Happy Crafting
Tracey