Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Monday, November 10, 2014

Design Team for 2015

Hello Everyone,
We here at Craft-Dee BowZ are very excited to be announcing the Design Team for 2015. We had a tough time making our decisions, since we received quite a few applications, all of which were submitted by very talented ladies.

We have finally made our choices and all of these ladies are extremely talented and we feel you will agree when you see their work. We are very fortunate to have them joining us.

So let me introduce the new DT members to you:

Gail Lass

My first love is making cards and I love to color.  I love working with  images that give me the opportunity to color and shade them, and hopefully give them an added dimension. I work with Copics, watercolor pencils, colored pencils (and Gamsol), or watercolor paints.  
For my day job, I work in a law office. I’m a perfectionist and my own worst critic.
I have a husband. Please don’t hold that against me…lots of people have them and we still manage to be creative. My husband has his own creative outlet, wood turning, so we are both creative people.  My two beagles are my peanut gallery and they love every card I make. They know who feeds them. 

I am 59 years old, have lots of gray hair that I wear in a ponytail, do selfies in closets, love to garden, used to scrapbook until the card making bug bit me. I love paper and am organized. 


Tracey Rogers

My Name is Tracey Rogers ..aka Lalkygirl ... .I am originally from England [Liverpool ] but I am now very happily living in a gorgeous little town in Wales called Milford Haven with my partner ...Tony.
I have a fabulous Daughter called Danielle who is now 28...
 I am addicted to crafting ....I love the amazing things that can be created from a blank piece of paper or card . My favourite crafty pastime is stamping and colouring any  hand stamped or digital  images  and I guess my style is very girly ....I love learning new techniques .I am very also lucky and get to teach papercrafting 3 times a week ...I am so looking forward to being a  part of the Craft-Dee BowZ  DT  and seeing all your wonderful challenge entries.


And continuing on with the team is: 
Vicki Robertson


I love art in all forms.  Crafting with my hands has been a life long hobby of mine. Paper crafting...scrapbooking, cards, altered and mixed media art, is currently the most outstanding of these crafts. It has given me the opportunity to make and meet many friends while sharing my inspiration and creations with others.
 
I’m married to my best friend and we have two beautiful daughters, two handsome son-in-laws, two amazing grandsons and a sweet granddaughter.

I am currently a Design Team Member for Craft-Dee BowZ, Dies R Us Challenge Blog and Guest Designer for JnW Crafts 



Barbara Bruder

DT Coordinator
I love working with stamps, digital images and papercrafting in general. Stamping for 20+ years has been a great time. I teach classes at my local stamp store 3 times a month and am a former rubber stamp store owner.Papercrafting and card making, what a wonderful way to express yourself, give inspiration to others and give joy to a card recipient.


Well, we are ushering in 2015 with a diversified group again this year.

You will continue to see posts here on the Craft-Dee BowZ blog each Tuesday from the designers. Our blog hops will be continuing in 2015 as well.We have some great themes lined up for the designers to use to show off projects with bows. So please continue to stop in because we are looking forward to inspiring you and spotlighting bows using the Craft-Dee BowZ tool.