Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

I have never known what excitement was until I was selected by CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) media judges to be included in the CHA Hot 20 Products Showcase!  I'm still pinching myself thinking it might be happening to someone else.

But wait!  Why should I feel that way?  Craft-Dee BowZ is a FABULOUS product!  And why not me?  I will be amongst the greats -- the list is as follows
  1. Faber-Castell New Mediums to Mix & Match
  2. Tim Holtz' Distress Metallic Stains
  3. Tim Holtz Mirrored Sheets
  4. Spellbinders Majestic Elements
  5. Get-It-Straight Laser Square
  6. Craft-Dee Bowz
  7. Cosmo Cricket Gluber Strips
  8. Clover French Knitter
  9. Clover Basket Frames
  10. Scrapbooking Attitude
  11. All Natural Cake Kit for Dogs
  12. Irojiten Color Dictionary
  13. Impress Art Metal Stamping Kits
  14. Cropper Hopper New Vertical Storage System
  15. Stikr.It Story Patches
  16. Color Me Card Toppers
  17. Heidi Swapp Memory Display Stand
  18. Penny Black Card & Rubber Stamp Collection
  19. 3D Card Making Book
  20. ColorBox Premium Dye Sprays by Stephanie Barnard

NOW do you see why I am so excited?!


You may be asking what this is all about?  This Sneak Peak Innovation Media & Buyers Event gives Craft-Dee BowZ the opportunity to do a 1-minute presentation to all  attending the show.  This will be followed up by 40 minutes of individual demonstration and presentation.  Basically, I will have a captive audience.  There will also be a final judging, but I don't know how many winners there will be yet.  I feel like Craft-Dee BowZ has already won!

So, I am repeating myself -- if you are attending CHA in Chicago, check out Booth 1016 (across from Craft Fusion) -- that's Craft-Dee BowZ!
Donna