Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Welcome to Craft-Dee BowZ


I'd like to welcome you to my new blog which is set up singularly to display my invention, the Craft-Dee BowZ self-contained bow making tool!  I'll be adding information as we go along including pictures and, hopefully, a video tutorial.  I have yet to master the technique of creating videos, but I'm working diligently for you, my loyal followers and customers.  I will also be working on creating this blog to accept credit cards for those who wish to purchase their first or additional bow makers.

My goal with this blog is to give you all a forum where you can express your thoughts and ideas using this tool.  As we evolve together, I want this blog to be a spot where we can share our projects or simply post project samples that will inspire.  I firmly believe that we all have something to bring to the table when we start "playing" with a new tool and I'm counting on you!